thai squared is still affected by the pandemic; this page highlights the most important changes.
one of the more important ones: dine-in area and restrooms are currently closed.
we highly encourage online ordering for pickup, although you can also place an order on arrival at patio entrance.
temporarily, orders can be placed and picked up at patio entrance.
please ring touchless bell on arrival and someone will be with you shortly.
here is what we do to protect our customers:
- our employees will maintain safe social distance when accepting payments or handling orders
- employees wearing masks and other protective equipment when deemed necessary
- currently no signature is required when placing an order onsite
- temporarily, cash is not accepted
much more behind the scene:
- ongoing disinfection of common areas
- frequent sanitation
- extensive regular cleaning
- kitchen personnel wearing masks and other protective equipment as required
- making sure vendors are handling food safely and abide by CDC guidelines
- no third parties/contractors onsite during this time
- safeguarding our employees and making sure everyone stays safe
prepare to reopen
to avoid the spread and further protect our customers and employees once dine-in is reopen, we invested in a number of health and safety measures:
- automatic light and fan sensors installed in both women's and men's restrooms
- touchless urinal installed in men's restrooms
- touchless faucets with immediately available point-of-use warm water installed in both women's and men's restrooms
- touchless soap dispensers (available before) in both women's and men's restrooms
call us at (470) 800-3504!
be squared. eat at thai squared.